Saturday 9 August 2014

CRUEL: Epileptic woman filmed by laughing strangers as she suffered seizure



Maggie O’Connor, 26, was out walking her dog Dillon when she suffered a seizure only to regain consciousness and find people laughing and filming her.

Maggie said: “With a seizure, you can wet yourself and bite your tongue and these were the two facts that they seemed to find most hilarious as I had wet myself and I had blood down my front.

“They continued filming whilst I was awake and conscious but because of the seizure I was in a really vulnerable position.

“There was nothing I could do - my legs were too jelly to move and I could not string a proper sentence together. So I just had to sit there whilst they tried to humiliate me by videoing me.

“I could hear them saying 'look at her face I can’t believe she’s p**d herself - she’s all wet.'

“Looking back I feel really cross but at the time I was too confused to feel anything. It scares me to think what they would have done if my dog wasn’t there.”

Maggie wrote about the incident on Facebook in an attempt to find the two men, the status has been shared over 3000 times on the social networking site.

However Essex Police will not be pursuing the duo because “no criminal offence has been committed.”

6 comments:

  1. O ti binu... Loooooool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is touchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touchy abi touching?

      Delete
    2. Professor onye ara. Make use of a dico.

      Delete
  3. This world is something else. You see someone helpless and instead of helping, the next thing is to take pictures. There is God ooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tot it was only nigerians that were fond of this evil act

      Delete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions on any part of this blog/stories are not that of Olusegun Akinleye but strictly that of the readers/visitors.

For complaints, advert placements and tip-offs, contact me:
Email: mypenspeaks@gmail.com