Friday, 22 August 2014

Minister of Health Confirms Two New Cases Of Ebola




The Minister of Health, Onyebuchi Chukwu, on Friday announced that the country has recorded two new Ebola cases.  


Chukwu who made the disclosure, said the new cases are spouses of the primary contacts of the index case, Patrick Sawyer, the late Liberian-American who brought the virus to Nigeria in July.

He said the new cases are the first secondary contacts to test positive to the deadly virus.

The Minister added that the secondary contacts had been under surveillance in the past weeks.

4 comments:

  1. God Punish the man who brought thsi virun ti Nigeria. I kuku no mention name LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. God! When wil this stop and I am sure those poeple too must have had contact with others before they were detected. I pray God intervenes on time

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Govenrnment is really trying and with time, there will eb a lasting solution. People only need more awareness. God is always on naija side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is when we need the National Orientation Agency the most. Let them fucking wake up to their duties. We need to know. let them keep enlightening Nigerians if they want this to end on time.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions on any part of this blog/stories are not that of Olusegun Akinleye but strictly that of the readers/visitors.

For complaints, advert placements and tip-offs, contact me:
Email: mypenspeaks@gmail.com
Phone number: 08116267698