Monday 22 September 2014

NEW MUSIC: TEEDIZ Drops 'GBAYI'


L-R T-Stuff and Dharmylee

This time, the amazing young music duo, TEEDIZ, goes solo and does something separately to delight their fans. 

According to T’stuff,  this shows they just want to prove to their fans that both heads have got more to offer and none is irrelevant to the group.

TEEDIZ brings to you GBAYI, T’stuff delivered his’ in Patua style, something similar to Patoranking’ while DhammyLee does judgement on a freestyle. It’s no doubt these guys are here to take over the music industry. 

To download T-Stuff 'Gbayi', CLICK HERE  

To download Dharmylee 'Gbayi' CLICK HERE

4 comments:

  1. I just downloaded the song. You guys rock. The sky is the limit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you let me know whenever you want to shoot the video? I will like to feature

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you guys come to IMSU to perform? How do I get in touch with you? My email is blogtroll666@gmail.com. Email me and we can talk better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice songs but you guys need to work on you production. Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions on any part of this blog/stories are not that of Olusegun Akinleye but strictly that of the readers/visitors.

For complaints, advert placements and tip-offs, contact me:
Email: mypenspeaks@gmail.com