Wednesday 13 August 2014

ODD: 19-year-old boy arrested for having sex with a dog



A 19 year old boy in Iguosa community,Ovia North East local government area of Edo state, has been apprehended for allegedly having sexual intercourse with a dog, Daily Post reports.

The teenager, Osagiator was reported to have taken the dog to an uncompleted building to engage in the abominable act. Members of the community who saw the weird act, called the attention of the chamber of the traditional head of Iguosa community.

A source told reporters that he saw the young man “romancing” the dog and he thought he wanted to steal it, so he called the attention of the owner and suggested he follow the boy.

“I advised him to go towards the uncompleted building but as he went to the building, he caught the boy sleeping with his dog.” he said.

Osagiator recounted; “I was walking along the street. I saw a dog following me and I carried it like a baby and, thereafter, I decided to take it to an uncompleted building where I did what I did to it. It was there that one man came into the building and arrested me.”

The owner of the dog disowned the pet, saying “I have nothing to do with the dog again.”

A leader in the community called the act an abomination. The Edo State Police Public Relations Officer, Noble Uwoh, said the boy had been arrested and taken to the state police headquarters for more investigation.

Meanwhile, the dog has been killed by members of the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions on any part of this blog/stories are not that of Olusegun Akinleye but strictly that of the readers/visitors.

For complaints, advert placements and tip-offs, contact me:
Email: mypenspeaks@gmail.com