Thursday 13 November 2014

Oops! Usher sex tape for sale



A sex tape featuring Usher and his ex-wife is up for sale, lifestyle magazine reports.

The ‘OMG’ hit maker has reportedly hired lawyer Mark Geragos to find out who is trying to sell the X-rated footage of himself and Tameka Foster because it came from a laptop which was stolen from the singer’s car in December 2009.

According to TMZ, the seller – who may not know that the film was stolen – has been approaching blogs rather than adult film companies in a bid to earn money for the tape because they know Usher wouldn’t give the sign-off needed for it to be a legitimate release.

It isn’t the first time the footage of the former couple – who have sons Usher V, seven, and five-year-old Naviyd – has been shopped for sale as in March 2011 it was touted, but no one was willing to pay out for it.

At the time the film was up for sale the first time, Tameka insisted she wasn’t worried because she had done nothing unusual.

She tweeted: “NEWSFLASH!! BREAKING NEWS! GUESS WHAT. I have copulated w/my husband! O_O. Why is this news again?? #ConfusedTweet. End of discussion.

“Yes, I can’t stress over what I can’t change. Hey I was married, happily. So there’s a chance that we might … Its silly ‘news’ 2 me.

“Folks are bored I guess, why do they CARE? He’s my ex- so sex was likely. I don’t know about any tapes, but why do they care?? (sic)”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions on any part of this blog/stories are not that of Olusegun Akinleye but strictly that of the readers/visitors.

For complaints, advert placements and tip-offs, contact me:
Email: mypenspeaks@gmail.com