Friday 17 October 2014

Girl Bitten By Shark Posts Pictures On Facebook


 




A brave 13-year-old girl who fought off a shark that bit her TWICE has posted pictures of her injuries online.

According to Daily Mail online, Aussie Kirra-Belle Olsson was surfing on Avoca Beach north of Sydney when the metre-long beast approached and took a bite out of her ankle.

She told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation how the shark then went for her calf and tried to drag her from her board and under the sea.

"It just swung me around and tried to pull me under and I saw the tail and ... I really didn't know what to do so I just started screaming."
Kirra-Belle was so shocked she says she started laughing before she eventually made her getaway and swam to safety.


The brave teen told Seven Network: "I paddled... in shock - just started laughing, I was like, 'Whoa, what the hell, I just got bitten by a shark.'"

Earlier today, the competition surfer posted pictures of her injuries to Facebook with the caption "Got attacked by a shark."





1 comment:

  1. This is a very lucky girl. She should just thank her stars she's alive to tell the tale

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All comments and opinions on any part of this blog/stories are not that of Olusegun Akinleye but strictly that of the readers/visitors.

For complaints, advert placements and tip-offs, contact me:
Email: mypenspeaks@gmail.com